Experience & Legal Services | Criminal Law
We strive to help our clients in all walks of life, even if that happens to be related to criminal charges. We recognize that you are innocent until proven guilty and we are committed to protecting your rights throughout any criminal proceeding, while eliminating or minimizing any penalties associated with the charged offense(s). We have successfully worked with prosecutors and judges throughout Northeast Ohio, and continue to obtain excellent results for our clients during very difficult and emotional times in their lives. Our criminal defense areas include:
- Felonies: We provide aggressive representation to individuals charged with felonies, including drug trafficking, multiple OVI/DUI offenses, burglary, and others.
- Misdemeanors: We defend individuals charged with misdemeanor crimes, including traffic violations, OVI/DUI, driving under suspension, domestic violence, assault, underage consumption of alcohol, and more.
- DUI/OVI: Penalties for drunk driving are becoming increasingly harsh and can have an impact on your personal and financial situation. We offer experienced criminal defense to those who are facing an OVI/DUI arrest.
- Traffic violations: Convictions for moving violations can accumulate points on an individual's driver's license. These points can result in the suspension of an individual's driver's license. We defend those who have received traffic tickets.
- Suspended drivers license: The privilege of driving is something most people take for granted until that privilege is taken away. We represent clients in administrative hearings to reinstate a driver's licenses, as well as criminal charges for driving under suspension.
- Juvenile Delinquency: Juvenile Delinquency cases involve criminal or unruly conduct by a person under the age of 18. While a person under the age of 18 can be charged with the same crimes as an adult, the focus of the juvenile justice system is to rehabilitate juvenile offenders rather than to strictly punish the offender. We provide experienced representation in defending juveniles involved in criminal matters, while looking for solutions to rehabilitate and prevent future transgressions.
- Expungement of Criminal Records: If you have been previously convicted of a crime, you may be eligible to have any and all references to the prior criminal conviction cleared and your court file sealed, the result being as if you were never convicted of the crime. We provide guidance and representation to those that want to put the past behind them and desire a fresh start.